Families/Carers / NDIS / Parents and carers
Your feedback is important to us – here’s how
At Marriott Support Services we welcome complaints, compliments and suggestions about the services provided to you.
We want to hear from you and encourage your feedback so you experience a high quality of service.
These are things that you think we or a specific person may be doing well. By telling us what you like, we can aim to continue to do these things.
Complaints & Concerns
We want to know when you’re not happy about an experience you’ve had. A complaint can be about a service, a person or something you or your loved one have experienced.
Your ideas on how we can improve things or do things better help us to improve our services.
Ways to provide your feedback
- Online – complete the Marriott Online Feedback Form
- By phone
Phone – Contact your Marriott service directly OR call:
o Marriott Support Services on (03) 9555-0777
(Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) 131 450)
o Marriott House (03) 9557- 6909
Speak to your Support Worker.
Send an email to [email protected]
Download the FeedbackForm1, hard copies are also available at all Marriott Services
- Write to us at Marriott Support Services 15A/56 Keys Road Cheltenham Vic 3192
Should you require to contact the Marriott CEO or Board Chair, please phone the STOPline on
1300 30 45 50 or [email protected]
- We take feedback seriously.
- We aim to resolve concerns and complaints quickly and fairly. If your feedback is a complaint, we will contact you within two (2) business days to advise you of our processes.
- We aim to resolve complaints within twenty-one (21) business days however complaints that require investigation or external referral may take longer in some cases.
- We’ll let you know what we discovered and what we’re doing to improve the situation.
- You may remain anonymous. We can keep you informed of an investigation outcome if you provide us with your contact details.
- All information you provide will remain confidential and will only be used by Marriott staff for communicating with you about the issue raised.
- Your services will not be compromised if you express your concerns.
Other agencies that can help if you have a complaint
If you are not happy with our services please contact us. If you remain dissatisfied with our response you may choose to contact the following agencies for assistance. Their services are free, confidential and impartial.
NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
1800 035 444
PO Box 210
Penrith NSW 2750
Office of Victorian Information Commissioner
1300 666 444
PO Box 24274
Melbourne VIC 3001
Office of Australian Information Commissioner
1300 363 992
GPO Box 5218
Sydney NSW 2001
If you need advocacy services
If you would like another person to speak on your behalf, you can use your family, friends, carers or an advocacy service such as:
Victorian Advocacy League for Individuals with Disability (VALID) 03 9416 4003
Office of the Public Advocate
1300 309 337
Who else can I speak to?
The NDIA can also be contacted for further assistance:
National Disability Insurance Agency
www.ndis.gov.au 1800 800 110
If you need an interpreter
Please call us directly and we will arrange to use the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS). Alternatively, you can call the TIS directly on 131 450 and ask them to put you through to Marriott Support Services (03) 9555-0777.
Where to find more information
If you require more information or would like assistance with our Feedback and Complaint Management & Resolution process please feel free to talk to a Marriott representative.
Please ask us if you wish to be provided with a copy of our Feedback and Complaints Policy.