The NDIS is good news but you will need to prepare for your NDIS plan. The amount of information can be overwhelming and confusing.
We can help you make it simpler. We work with you and your family to get the best plan possible for you.
The people we support and their families and carers mostly come from Bayside, Kingston, Glen Eira, Monash, Frankston and Stonnington local government areas. Suburbs include Highett, Bentleigh, Ormond, McKinnon, Moorabbin, Black Rock, Beaumaris, Mentone, Caulfield, Malvern and all the way to Frankston.
We can support you with:
The ways NDIS can support families and carers
As carers, you can be supported in your caring role through supports in the participants’ NDIS plan, for example:
• Funding for episodes when extra supports are needed (e.g mental health).
• So the carer can have time away – physical, emotional breather
• Family support and counselling
• To increase participant’s independence
• So the participant can participate in social and community activities without carers.
• For family caring, such as personal care and domestic assistance related to the person’s disability.
• Assessments to recommend capacity building and technological assistance supports to help enable the person and free up the carer.
For more information, contact our NDIS team on 03 9276 4300.
Keep up-to-date on current news, research and events!
Marriott Community Hub Last day is Wednesday 19th December and First day back is Tuesday 15th January 2019. For NDIS Transition Team the Last day of 2018 is Friday 21st December and First day of 2019 is Wednesday 2nd January. For Marriott Industries – Last day of 2018 – Friday 21st December […]
Holiday program for Community is BACK in January 2019. Dates – Thursday 3rd and Friday 4th and every day between Monday 7th and Friday 11th January. For full details and to book-in contact Julia before 20th December on 9577 6909 or [email protected], and from 2nd January contact Lomani through 9276 4300
Volunteering can change your life Enquire Now