The NDIS is good news but you will need to prepare for your NDIS plan. The amount of information can be overwhelming and confusing.
We can help you make it simpler. We work with you and your family to get the best plan possible for you.
The people we support and their families and carers mostly come from Bayside, Kingston, Glen Eira, Monash, Frankston and Stonnington local government areas. Suburbs include Highett, Bentleigh, Ormond, McKinnon, Moorabbin, Black Rock, Beaumaris, Mentone, Caulfield, Malvern and all the way to Frankston.
We can support you with:
The ways NDIS can support families and carers
As carers, you can be supported in your caring role through supports in the participants’ NDIS plan, for example:
• Funding for episodes when extra supports are needed (e.g mental health).
• So the carer can have time away – physical, emotional breather
• Family support and counselling
• To increase the individual’s independence
• So the participant can participate in social and community activities without carers.
• For family caring, such as personal care and domestic assistance related to the person’s disability.
• Assessments to recommend capacity building and technological assistance supports to help enable the person and free up the carer.
For more information, contact our NDIS team on 03 9276 4300.
Keep up-to-date on current news, research and events!
Are you looking for something to do during the Week of 23rd April? Why not join us to explore the city or perhaps a trip to the zoo or one of Melbourne’s fabulous museums or art galleries. Save the dates – Tuesday 23rd, Wednesday 24th and Friday 26th April. Full details will be available on […]
Volunteering can change your life Enquire Now