The NDIS is good news but you will need to prepare for your NDIS plan. The amount of information can be overwhelming and confusing.
We can help you make it simpler. We work with you and your family to get the best plan possible for you.
The people we support and their families and carers mostly come from Bayside, Kingston, Glen Eira, Monash, Frankston and Stonnington local government areas. Suburbs include Highett, Bentleigh, Ormond, McKinnon, Moorabbin, Black Rock, Beaumaris, Mentone, Caulfield, Malvern and all the way to Frankston.
We can support you with:
How to prepare for your review
1. Let your Support Co-ordinator know as soon as you are notified of your plan review meeting. Your Support Co-ordinator will meet with you to prepare and will likely go with you to the plan review meeting.
2. Information about the support you receive and progress to your goals from Service providers you use, is really important. So ask all service providers for this information
Then, work through these questions.
3. What has worked well in the past year?
4. Have goals been achieved? If not, what part of the goal has been achieved or progressed?
5. What hasn’t worked in the past year?
Use these resources
Keep up-to-date on current news, research and events!
It’s that time again. We love hosting Biggest Morning Teas in our community. Join us on Thursday 30th May 2019 at 9.30am. At Marriott Community Hub, 100 Wheatley Road, McKinnon. RSVP to Julia on 9557 6909. [email protected]
100 Wheatley Road, McKinnon, Melbourne
E.E. Gunn Reserve, Ormond
FairGo Football program for people with disability in Ormond What is Fair Go Footy A training program centred on having fun, playing games and developing basic AFL skills through drills. Although it is centred around Australian Rules Football, there is a no-contact policy in relation to drills or activities to allow for a wide range […]
Volunteering can change your life Enquire Now