Marriott Support Services offers a wide range of programs to assist you to learn and develop skills needed for obtaining a job, as well as ongoing training and education throughout your employment with a Marriott Social Enterprise.
- Numeracy skills
- Money management
- Using public transport to and from work
- Communication skills
- Social interaction
- Occupational health and safety training
- Hands on Work placements
- Learner’s Permit preparation
- Resume writing
- Preparing for an interview and interview techniques
- Use of technology in the workplace
Visit our Contact us page for more information
or call Community Hub on (03) 9578 7557 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.