As an NDIS participant, if you have been approved for the support category ‘Finding and Keeping a job’ in your NDIS plan, you can access supports through Customised Employment.
We focus on you to identify future pathways to work. We help you:
- Discover your strengths and interests and what you need to get a job.
- Develop the skills needed in the workplace including travel training, appropriate workplace behaviour and communication, time management and health and safety.
- Identify a work placement to match your interest and skills.
In small groups and individually (customised employment), based on your eligibility, our motivated and skilled staff support you all the way.
You will grow in confidence, skills and independence to succeed at work.
Why choose Marriott?
- Our focus is on supporting your individual needs and goals to succeed at work.
- We support you to build a pathway to suit you including and combinations of; in-house work and life skills training, work placement and supported employment work experience.
- Our staff are well trained and skilled to connect with you so they can support you to success.
- We are well connected in the community and local businesses and with our partners, this means more opportunities for you to get into work.
Call Elly NOW to get started: