Choosing an effective Support Co-ordinator is very important so here are 7 things to look for:
1. Good listeners
2. Take time to understand you and go at the pace you want to
3. Approachable – you feel you can be honest about what you want and don’t want
4. Knowledgeable but they will say if they don’t know the answer and ask someone who does
5. Follows through with what they say
6. Is available – you can get an appointment within a reasonable time when you need one.
7. Finally they are trustworthy.
We think our team at Marriott do this pretty well and are always looking to improve.
We are well connected in our area and have partnerships that mean we can connect you with a wide range of supports to match with your goals.
We understand how the NDIS can be confusing and overwhelming and are here to help make it simpler for you.
Our staff are highly skilled in connecting with people and with quality services.
As an NDIS provider Marriott’s support coordination service operates independently of the disability service and we offer unbiased support and respect your decision to choose any service provider.
We have a team of Cameron and Ryan, based at our Nepean Hwy office. Call Michelle on 03 9276 4300
Keep up-to-date on current news, research and events!
Marriott Community Hub Last day is Wednesday 19th December and First day back is Tuesday 15th January 2019. For NDIS Transition Team the Last day of 2018 is Friday 21st December and First day of 2019 is Wednesday 2nd January. For Marriott Industries – Last day of 2018 – Friday 21st December […]
Holiday program for Community is BACK in January 2019. Dates – Thursday 3rd and Friday 4th and every day between Monday 7th and Friday 11th January. For full details and to book-in contact Julia before 20th December on 9577 6909 or [email protected], and from 2nd January contact Lomani through 9276 4300
Volunteering can change your life Enquire Now