Choosing a competent Support Co-ordinator is very important, so here are seven things to look for:
1. Good listeners
2. Take time to understand you and go at the pace you want to
3. Approachable – you feel you can be honest about what you want and don’t want
4. Knowledgeable but they will say if they don’t know the answer and ask someone who does
5. Follows through with what they say
6. Available – you can get an appointment within a reasonable time when you need one.
7. Finally, they are trustworthy.
We think our team at Marriott do this pretty well and are always looking to improve.
We are well connected in our area and have partnerships that mean we can connect you with a wide range of supports to match with your goals.
We understand how the NDIS can be confusing and overwhelming and are here to help make it simpler for you.
Our staff are highly skilled in connecting with people and quality services.
As an NDIS provider, Marriott’s support coordination service operates independently of the disability service, and we offer unbiased support and respect your decision to choose any service provider.
Contact at [email protected]
Keep up-to-date on current news, research and events!
15a 56 Keys Road, Cheltenham
Roads to Independence and our NDIS team are NOW located at 15a 56 Keys Road, Cheltenham. Our quality services and supports are not changing only our location.
The gardening group from Roads to Independence (RTI) are promoting Marriott at Westfield Southland, in front of the Commonwealth Bank. Come and say Hello, hear about Marriott and make a donation to receive a lovingly made succulent mini garden. When – Wednesday 21st August, 10am-5pm Contact – Lucy for more details [email protected]
Volunteering can change your life Enquire Now