We take all precautions to keep you and your family and support people safe during the CoVid 19 pandemic.
Our team act in every way to keep you safe, offering remote appointments and face to face with physical distancing.
The NDIA changed the rules making support coordination available to those who did not have support coordination in their plan. Find out more about the changes and get in touch with us. https://www.marriott.org.au/take-note-important-changes-ndia-response-to-covid-19/
Support coordination connects you with services that align with your goals and with your NDIS plan, it helps you increase your independence and gives you more control over your own supports.
1. Good listeners
2. Take time to understand you and go at the pace you want to
3. Approachable – you feel you can be honest about what you want and don’t want
4. Knowledgeable but they will say if they don’t know the answer and ask someone who does
5. Follows through with what they say
6. Is available – you can get an appointment within a reasonable time when you need one.
7. Finally, they are trustworthy.
Contact at [email protected]
Right now we provide Support Coordination for over 80 people.
How to Prepare for your NDIS plan review Getting NDIS Review Ready Client Example
Support Coordinators, David, Noreen, Sarah and newest member, Dana
Keep up-to-date on current news, research and events!
McKinnon and Cheltenham
Are you uncertain how to ensure the person you care for is provided for in the future? Jennifer Jackson is a lawyer who specialises in estate planning for people with disability. Get answers to your questions or get started planning for the future. Join Jennifer Tuesday 18th of August, 6pm-7.30 pm at Wheatley Road, McKinnon […]
Volunteering can change your life Enquire Now