Support coordination connects you with services that align with your goals and with your NDIS plan, it helps you increase your independence and gives you more control over your own supports.
Support coordination needs to be included in your NDIS plan, so in your planning meeting if you need help to implement your plan or contact service providers, ask about including it in your NDIS plan.
Marriott provides Support Co-ordination to 55 people. Call Michelle to find out more about Support Coordination on 9276 4300.
How to Prepare for your NDIS plan review Getting NDIS Review Ready Client Example
1. Good listeners
2. Take time to understand you and go at the pace you want to
3. Approachable – you feel you can be honest about what you want and don’t want
4. Knowledgeable but they will say if they don’t know the answer and ask someone who does
5. Follows through with what they say
6. Is available – you can get an appointment within a reasonable time when you need one.
7. Finally they are trustworthy.
Keep up-to-date on current news, research and events!
It’s that time again. We love hosting Biggest Morning Teas in our community. Join us on Thursday 30th May 2019 at 9.30am. At Marriott Community Hub, 100 Wheatley Road, McKinnon. RSVP to Julia on 9557 6909. [email protected]
100 Wheatley Road, McKinnon, Melbourne
E.E. Gunn Reserve, Ormond
FairGo Football program for people with disability in Ormond What is Fair Go Footy A training program centred on having fun, playing games and developing basic AFL skills through drills. Although it is centred around Australian Rules Football, there is a no-contact policy in relation to drills or activities to allow for a wide range […]
Volunteering can change your life Enquire Now