Support coordination connects you with services that align with your goals and with your NDIS plan, it helps you increase your independence and gives you more control over your own supports.
Support coordination needs to be included in your NDIS plan, so in your planning meeting if you need help to implement your plan or contact service providers, ask about including it in your NDIS plan.
Marriott provides Support Co-ordination to 55 people. Call us to find out more about Support Coordination on 9555 0777.
How to Prepare for your NDIS plan review Getting NDIS Review Ready Client Example
1. Good listeners
2. Take time to understand you and go at the pace you want to
3. Approachable – you feel you can be honest about what you want and don’t want
4. Knowledgeable but they will say if they don’t know the answer and ask someone who does
5. Follows through with what they say
6. Is available – you can get an appointment within a reasonable time when you need one.
7. Finally they are trustworthy.
Keep up-to-date on current news, research and events!
Monday 8th to Friday 12th July; Phillip Island, the Chocolate factory and Amaze ‘n’ Things (vehicle) National Sports Museum and MCG Tour (public transport) Melbourne Zoo (vehicle) Old Melbourne Gaol (public transport) V/Line to Bendigo (public transport) Book in using the attached letter. Contact Jacob on 9555 0777 or Jacob.O’[email protected] July 2019 – Holiday Activities […]
Volunteering can change your life Enquire Now