During the CoVid 19 pandemic, we ARE OPEN and taking all precautions to keep you and your family safe.
Our team act in every way to keep you safe, by offering remote appointments and, when face to face with physical distancing, face masks, shields and hand sanitiser.
• Organising transport, so those travelling to work did not have to travel on public transport.
• Organising an exercise specialist to give 1:1 sessions to keep people active.
• Arranging in-home support for those who live alone with their usual programs cancelled.
• Assisting people to purchase technology to access services remotely.
• Supporting individuals to find new service providers when existing providers were not able to deliver services.
• Organising support workers to do grocery shopping for vulnerable people.
• Working with individuals and their GPs to gain exemption to the 5km lockdown rule.
PPE costs – If you have face-to-face assisted daily living supports you can access existing NDIS funds to cover the cost of PPE, excluding hand sanitiser. https://www.ndis.gov.au/news/5048-delivering-ndis-during-covid-19-vic-nsw-participants-able-claim-ppe
You have no Support Coordination funding. No Problem, you can access support coordination through core supports until the end of September. We have supported clients in this circumstance to re-organise the supports needed now or to replace support that discontinued due to the restrictions.
Support coordination connects you with services that align with your goals and with your NDIS plan, it helps you increase your independence and gives you more choice and control over your own life.
‘Marriott Support Coordinators act with confidence and reliability to navigate through the NDIS for my son, Ryan, connecting us with the services that match our needs. It has taken a load off my shoulders, which is much appreciated‘. Sue Vella.
‘My Support Coordinator supported me to sort out new accommodation that better suits me. I have always found them to be helpful, approachable and they understand me‘. Tarus Fiu
Contact at [email protected] on 9555 0777.
How to Prepare for your NDIS plan review Getting NDIS Review Ready Client Example