Are you at the concept stage of your project?
Or perhaps requiring a smooth hand-over of a maintenance level agreement?
You can engage with us in the early mapping and concept stage to assist with overall plant selection, installation, establishment and maintenance.
Enviro will work with you to plan within specified standards, whether it be one feature tree, or an area of mass planting.
We have experience in small and large jobs. Enviro understands the importance of taking care of the environment and creating sustainable habitats, by ensuring the integrity and maintenance of plant communities are upheld for any project.
To enquire about Enviro Management’s project planning and mapping services, please fill out the enquiry form
We can develop a tailored solution to meet your specific project’s needs, through specialist advice and project management.
Specialist services on offer:
- Brush cutting
- Direct seeding
- Hand weeding
- Soft landscaping
- Fuel load reduction
- Woody weed removal
- Developing management plans
- Ongoing site and plant maintenance
- Erosion and sediment control system
- Spot spraying, high volume, broad acre
- Selective/Non- selective herbicide application
- Glyphosate free and Organic spray treatments
- The supply of specialist equipment, operators, and skills
- Site preparation, fencing, plant guards, jute matting installation
Our team has extensive practical experience in vegetation management techniques, and their application in a variety of habitats and conditions.
We have available a range of grounds maintenance machinery from hand operated plant equipment, through to highly specialised spraying and reach mowing machines.
Our team is proficient in the use of data technologies such as:
- Safety Alert Monitoring
- Photo Point Monitoring
- Global Positioning Systems
To enquire about Enviro Management’s specialist services & equipment, please fill out the enquiry form