Keeping your personal information private
Marriott Support Services is committed to providing high quality disability support and maintaining your privacy.
Your personal information is kept strictly confidential. It is our policy to maintain the security of personal information at all times, and to ensure that this information is only available to authorised members of staff.
• The kinds of personal information we collect and hold
• How your information is collected and held
• The purposes for which we may collect, hold, use, and disclose personal
• Information we require your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose
• How you may access personal information held about you and seek the correction or withdrawal of such information
• How you may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner website www.oaic.gov.au
If you require further information, please speak with a member of Marriott Support Services or the manager in charge of your service.
If you require more information, please feel free to talk to a Marriott representative.