At Marriott we offer Pay Roll Giving options to allow our employees to give back to Marriott in an easy to manage way. Pay Roll giving is a tax-free scheme allowing Marriott employees to donate directly from their salary before tax.
- Donate on a regular basis with ease and receive tax deductions as you give
- Get your whole workplace involved and work together towards a shared goal
You can make an impact for the cost of a cup of coffee!
For as little as $5 per week (or $20 a month), you can help make a difference and be a member of our growing community, who give in this way
Your Pay Roll giving donation will:
- Go to support people with disability live their life to their full potential
- Allow for us to have funds to buy essential equipment for each of our businesses
- Help to improve our services
- Allow us to continue to break down barriers for people with disability
If you wish to arrange for Payroll Giving to be deducted from your salary, please enquire by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits to employers
By engaging your employees and sharing a common goal, you can boost satisfaction and retention in the workplace.
Your employees will love the feeling of working towards something positive, and your efforts to support Marriott will boost your reputation as a business that cares.