Employment / Health and wellbeing / Social Inclusion
Growing business – Marriott Industries 3PL
One of Marriott Industries service offerings is Third-Party Logistics (3PL) which has an impressive error-free rate of 99.82%, which is 1.82% above industry standard. Talk about punching above their weight!
What is 3PL?
3PL is an organisation’s use of a third-party business to outsource elements of its distribution, warehousing, and fulfilment services, in short, its logistics and supply chain management.
Marriott Industries clients include a growing number of businesses inclusive of ‘Mumpreneurs’ who are women while caring for young children set up successful businesses and are currently the fastest growing demographic in the start-up space. Further clients include small to medium-sized businesses, councils and foundations. Clients are seeking the personalised service Marriott Industries offers; and are keen to team up with an organisation that is a social enterprise.
We are proud of what we deliver:
• Approximately 1200 orders equalling 5300 single items sent a week.
• A 48hr turnaround time although 85% of items are dispatched same day.
• Warehousing of a wide range of products with a total of 1000 SKU (individual items).
• Established two-way easy communication channel.
• Assist our customers to save time and resources by automating systems.
• Enable our clients to focus on primary activity while we take care of the secondary tasks.
Delivering value twice
Marriott Industries enables 82 adults with disability to achieve their full potential in dynamic and integrated environments. This is achieved through the innovative provision of employment while focussing on individual development and choices within a sustainable business model.
Services include Pick ‘n’ Pack, Light Assembly, Packaging, Event Show Bags, 3PL Warehousing Services, Bonded Warehouse & Dry Food Packaging.’
For more information, contact Lindsay Smith on [email protected]