Marriott provides employment options for NDIS participants, tailored to an individual’s needs. We are committed to providing long-term supported employment opportunities for people with disabilities and are proud to assist people to maintain independence. Marriott is one of Melbourne’s leading suppliers of disability employment, assisting people to succeed through on-the-job training, and career progression options via our social enterprise businesses Industries, Enviro Management and Fresh Start. With a person-centred approach to support people with a disability, we assist in maintaining employment, and developing interpersonal and work-based skills through participation in real, meaningful jobs, in supportive work locations. In partnership with our staff, families and support workers/caregivers, we provide:
- Skills development
- Continuous support with work tasks
- Options to build a person’s success via our work experience program, in-house training, working off-site and career progression opportunities
- Established and sustainable businesses delivering quality service
- A friendly, respectful workplace with zero tolerance for bullying and harassment
- Workplace flexibility to negotiate personalised conditions
Our employees learn more than just workplace skills. We see great developments in their confidence, self-worth, independence and basic living skills.
To work with either business you must be:
- Eligible or receiving a disability support pension from Centrelink
- An NDIS participant and have employment funding
- 18 years old or over
- Able to work a minimum of 8 hours per week
*A goal relating to employment such as ‘finding and keeping a job’ will need to be included in your NDIS plan.