Volunteer – Build a Bridge
Seeking a volunteer opportunity? Look no further.
- We welcome individuals seeking an ongoing volunteer role and corporate volunteers (teams of up to 10);
- We guarantee an informative and helpful induction;
- We will always endeavour to find a volunteer opportunity that works for all involved;
- We value, advocate for and promote inclusive communities and workplaces; volunteering with us, together we will achieve this goal.
You can expect:
- A refreshingly positive and inclusive workplace;
- To be part of a motivated team;
- A connecting experience;
- Your contribution to be appreciated;
Join our team, connect with your community and help us break down barriers that still exist for people with disabilities.
What are our volunteers saying?
I am very grateful to have had the opportunity to work with the team and for them to have made me feel like part of the team. I will absolutely recommend the activity to others at work and would love to come back again and volunteer soon. (Corporate Volunteer)
You couldn’t ask for a better morning than dancing to Grease songs in Drama or chatting to the participants and listening to great music in Art. The staff are so appreciative, encouraging and supportive of my learning. I’m enjoying getting to know everybody. (Marriott Community Volunteer)
The way everyone made you feel welcome, the conversations and the pride taken in the work by all the members of the group. Teamwork shone through as well, everybody seemed very happy to assist in any way other members of the team needed them. (Corporate Volunteer)
Want to hear more?
Contact Erica, Coordinator of Volunteers 9577 6902