Do you have a passion for helping people and the disability sector and want to make a difference?
Would you like to work in a certified social enterprise business?
At Marriott we operate within the Employee Behaviour framework and the following Values:
- Safety: we uphold safety behaviours and attitudes
- Integrity: we are honest, fair and speak up
- Respect: we value and listen to each other
- Accountability: we are responsible for our own actions and outcomes
Do you possess:
- A naturally proactive and positive approach to working as part of a cohesive team.
- Can do attitude.
- Collegiate and respectful.
- Energetic, proactive and solutions focused.
- Shows a keenness to take on new challenges.
Be part of a for purpose organisation which provides support to people with a disability.
We offer a range of positions:
We are an equal employment opportunity employer (EEO), and encourage diversity in the workplace.
If you share our values and think you have the right skills to work with us, please let us know by sending your CV or enquiry to email@example.com
Our roles have mandatory requirements, detailed in relevant position description. However mandatory requirements include: NDIS Workers Screening Check.