Families/Carers / NDIS
About to face your NDIS meeting? Here are three tips to get a good result.
It is not news that the NDIS is confusing and with the volume of NDIS information, we understand you can feel overwhelmed.
Here are three things to help you get a good NDIS plan.
1. Be prepared – know what you need now and also supports for building capacity.
2. Do not expect the planners to understand your situation unless you tell them, so again be prepared.
3. Take someone with you as support to help make sure everything is said that needs to be and if you get emotional, as is possible or the meeting takes a different direction than expected, you have backup.
Here’s how we can help you? Our NDIS Service Development team supports you with your first NDIS plan:
• To understand the process and necessary terms;
• To do thorough preparation;
• We can support you during your NDIS meeting; and
• We offer support co-ordination, if it is included in your plan.
What people say?
We hear great feedback like Barbara, a parent who said, ‘Sarah was a huge help in putting what we thought we needed for Lucy into clear goals so it was really organised for the planner.’
Also from Narelle, a carer who said ‘I couldn’t have done it without Erica’s help, it was a stressful experience made much less so with her help.’
Our team is
• David – Manager
• Sarah and Erica – NDIS Engagement
• Cameron and Ryan – Support Co-ordination
• Michelle – Reception
Located at Nepean Highway, Moorabbin.
Give Michelle a call on 03 9276 4300 for assistance.